The following rules and regulations have been established to maintain safety and enjoyment for all at the Alpine Valley Music Theatre Campground. Guests are expected to abide by these rules at all times.
Check In/Check Out, Timing, and Admission Policies
- All campers must have concert tickets for both shows for a weekend reservation. This will be verified upon entry.
- Camping opens at 12pm on Friday, September 16, and closes at noon on Sunday, September 18.
- All campers must be present at check-in at the campsite when wristbands will be issued.
- A regular campsite consists of a single vehicle and a tent. All other trailers and RVs must reserve an RV campsite.
- Purchasing a ticket for a campsite at the AVMT Campground does not grant the guest the opportunity to pick their own unit location and does not include any concert tickets. By purchasing a campsite ticket the guest/group of up to 6 people per camping unit are guaranteed a space in the AVMT Campground. Guests will be assigned to a camping unit within the campground upon arrival.
- Upon entry each guest will receive a sheet with permitted and prohibited items as well as a map/layout of the campground. Also highlighted will be the restrictions, rules, and regulations to follow during their stay.
- Guests will receive a trash bag upon entering the campground. It is expected that the trash bag be used. If another bag is needed one can be obtained from the temporary office and/or roaming maintenance staff.
What To Do and Not To Do
- Restricted Areas are defined as any area that has been bike-racked off, fenced-off, barricaded off or is otherwise indicated as off-limits. Any guest found in a restricted area will be asked to leave the campground without a refund. Any guest caught taking items from restricted areas will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- AVMT is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property in the campground.
- Guests will not be permitted to walk on surrounding roadways (Hwy D, Townline Rd, Alpine Valley Resort roads, etc). AVMT is self-contained and for the safety of our guests, we will ask that they remain onsite for the duration of their stay.
- Legal drinking is permitted as long as it is done responsibly and by those individuals that are of the legal drinking age. Glass bottles and kegs are not permitted. Alpine Valley Music Theatre reserves the right to eject a guest that is overly intoxicated.
- Quiet hours shown below will be enforced. Please be respectful to your fellow campers.
- Use restrooms in designated locations only. 5 gallon pail toilets and other portable toilets other than self-contained restrooms within RVs are not permitted.
Times and Dates
- There is a strict 2:00am-8:00am “lights out” policy. It is at this time all music must be turned off and people congregating in one area must disperse and go back to their camping unit. No exceptions. The light towers providing light for the roads and walkways will remain lit, however they will be dimmed.
- Friday- Campground opens at 12:00pm.
- Sunday- All Campers Check Out by 12:00pm.
Permitted and Prohibited Items
The following are rules regarding what can be brought into and used at the AVMT Campground. Violations of these may subject the offender to eviction from the Campground and Theatre and may result is prosecution as permitted by local laws and ordinances.
- Fires/campfires, bonfires, etc. will not be permitted under any circumstances. All fires will be put out immediately and guests will be ejected from the campground without refund.
- Portable generators are permitted, but we ask that you use common sense in their use and placement. That means that they cannot be used during the quiet hours and should not be placed where they may inconvenience your neighbors and fellow campers or have safety issues with exhaust and carbon monoxide fumes.
- Grilling will be permitted with butane or propane grills only. No charcoal grills under any circumstances.
- Games such as cornhole, redneck golf, washers, etc. will be permitted as long as they are setup within the confines of a single campsite. Guests will be respectful of other guests’ space and the Alpine Valley Music Theatre Campground reserves the right to either move or tear down any games that take up an excessive amount of space (i.e. volleyball courts, etc.)
- Vending of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. A violation in this policy is grounds for immediate revocation of the guest’s permission on property, and may result in trespassing charges being filed.
- The following list is not all-inclusive, but represents some of the most common items that will not be permitted in the campground. The AVMT Staff has final authority over what is permitted and not permitted into the campground.
- Illegal drugs & other contraband
- Fireworks of any kind
- Firearms, knives, weapons of any kind
- Firewood, open fires, portable fire pits, charcoal grills, etc.
- Couches, recliners, loveseats, other indoor furniture
- Swimming pools, wading pools, slip & slides, other water games.
- Flags promoting or inciting raucous behavior
- Glass bottles or glass containers of any kind
- Motorized bikes, four wheelers, golf carts, bicycles (other than working personnel)
- Kegs or other common sources of alcohol
- Horns, Sirens, or Other Loud Noise-Making devices
- Pets other than permitted service animals
- Any other items that are deemed inappropriate or unsafe by venue management
Conduct and Entry
- Excessive speed while in the campground will not be permitted. The campground speed limit is 10 mph and is to be observed by all guests at all times. In the situation that other guests are present, good sense prevails and speeds should be limited.
- Vehicles are not permitted to come & go. If a person chooses to leave the grounds with their vehicle – they will not be permitted to re-enter the grounds. This will be explained when the vehicle/guests initially arrive and it will be posted on the campground flier.
- Damage to property will not be permitted under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to: digging or creating holes, creating ruts with a vehicle, damaging or removing fence panels, creating fires, tampering with restroom facilities/handwashing stations/turning off light towers, etc.
- Fighting or aggression of any kind will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Violators will be ejected without refund.
- Underage drinking will not be permitted and violators will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
- Couches, loveseats, recliners and other indoor furniture will not be permitted in the campground unless fully contained within an RV.
Who’s the Boss?
Be safe, be courteous, and be cool. Alpine Valley Music Theatre Management reserves the right to revoke campsite privileges and evict from the campgrounds and/or the concert venue, anyone that is deemed to be in violation of the rules and regulations as noted or for any other actions that are deemed inappropriate, unsafe, or in violation of local laws or ordinances.