General Availability and Pricing Information
- Campsite reservations do not include concert tickets.
- All campers with weekend campsite reservations must have concert tickets for both shows in order to receive campground wristbands. This will be verified upon arrival.
- All campers who purchase single night camping must have concert tickets for the night of their camping reservation. This will be verified upon arrival.
- For those purchasing weekend camping passes, camping opens at 10am on the July 1, and closes at noon on the July 3.
- For those purchasing single night camping passes, the following are the check-in and check-out times:
- Friday Night Camping- Check-in opens at 10am on Friday. Check out is 10am Saturday.
- Saturday Night Camping- Check-in opens at 12pm on Saturday. Check out is 12pm on Sunday.
- Pricing for Sites/Days:
- Regular Campsite (20’x40′)
- $85 for the weekend
- $75 for a single night
- RV Campsite (20’x80′)
- $400 for the weekend
- $200 for a single night
- Regular Campsite (20’x40′)
- Campsites may only consist of one vehicle
- There are no provisions in other parking areas for overnight parking of extra vehicles. If others will be joining your party, arrangements should be made to either enter the campground with you or be dropped off to join your campsite. All campers must be present upon check-in to the campsite.
- No more than 6 campers are allowed to reside at any one campsite
See The Campground Policies Page for a complete list of campground policies and permitted/prohibited items.
- A regular campsite can consist of a single vehicle and a tent. All pop-up campers, travel trailers, RVs, and other towed items must reserve an RV campsite.
- Only vehicles with the hangtag provided after RSVP’ing will be allowed to enter the campgrounds
- Wristbands provided and put on while entering the campgrounds will provide access onto the campgrounds from the theatre lots. If you do not have a wristband, you do not gain entry.
- Wristbands will only be provided based on the numbers RSVP’d, and all parties must be present upon check-in on site.
- Once on grounds, leaving and re-entry in your vehicle is not allowed. You are permitted to leave the grounds and go to the general parking lots/venue.
- For regular campsites, your campsite should be setup like this– tent to the inside with the rear of the vehicle to the outside of the aisle:
- This is just an example setup, although we do require that all vehicles are parked along the aisle as shown. If you would like to have two smaller tents that stay within the footprint of the site, that is fine, as long as there is one vehicle and no more than 6 campers.
- Potable Water
- Trash and recycling receptacles
- RV pumping (included in the campsite purchase, must be pumped prior to leaving grounds)
- Medical Staff
- Security Staff
- Basic items available for purchase at: “Camp Host Adam’s General Store”
- Ice, sandwiches, chips, sunscreen, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, bug spray, etc.