The Alpine Valley Music Theatre campground is only open for specific shows.
Before your click away to reserve your campsite, please take a quick look at these basics of camping at Alpine Valley Music Theatre:
- There are two campsite types, one for regular tent campers (20’x40′) and one for RVs (20’x80′).
- Specific sites are not offered. You will be directed to a site upon your arrival.
- There is a maximum of 6 campers per site (both regular and RV)
- Everyone in your campsite must have a two-day concert ticket
- No open fires, no glass bottles, no kegs.
- Read The Campground and The Rules tabs for additional information before you reserve your campsite.