Here are some of the additional items to be aware of and plan for prior to your arrival.
- The campground is located in the former Green Lot parking area. The entrance is located between the main theatre entrance (the one with the sign) and the Alpine Valley Resort entrance off of Highway D.
- Remember that only one vehicle is permitted per campsite. We do not have additional space or overnight parking available for any additional vehicles.
- All parties must be present at check in to receive wristbands for your campsite. At this time, your in-hand tickets or status of tickets at will call will also be verified.
- You will be assigned a campsite upon your arrival. If you have multiple campsites, you should plan to arrive with others in your party to get adjoining campsites. Campsites will not be “held” for those arriving later in the day.
- Once you enter, you will not be able to leave with your vehicle. You should make arrangements with a cab, Uber, or other service should you wish to leave during the day.
- The campground will open at 10am on Friday, July 1 for campers with weekend or Friday night tickets.
- Check out is 10am on Saturday, July 2 for those who had Friday night tickets.
- Check in is 12pm on Saturday, July 3 for those with Saturday night tickets.
- Check out for all campers is 12pm on Sunday, July 3.